HaTrEdGaMiNg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HaTrEdGaMiNg for gamers by gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please read everyone I am very sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-MwC-

-MwC-

Please read everyone I am very sorry Empty
PostSubject: Please read everyone I am very sorry   Please read everyone I am very sorry Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 am

Now most people know I left.
I do miss all of you.
I apologize to everyone for letting you down
I am sry to
Rich
Smurf
Slick
and the big one Ms crazy
I am sorry for all the hurtfull things I said I was having a terrible week. It was very immature of me, and I am sorry. My actions were very unkind, immature, hurtful, and lost some good friends from it.
If any of the people that I named didnt read this can someone please tell them to.

Sad

.-Toxic
Back to top Go down
*RichM0F0*

*RichM0F0*

PostSubject: Re: Please read everyone I am very sorry   Please read everyone I am very sorry Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

well you where acting like a big man insulting ppl but i got you say it takes an even bigger person to appoligize and like i said where cool bro i doesnt mean cause where not in the same clan anymore that whe can't say friends and keep on playing toghether

i wish you the best off luck in the game and will see you there
Back to top Go down
-MwC-

-MwC-

PostSubject: Re: Please read everyone I am very sorry   Please read everyone I am very sorry Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Thank you. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read everyone I am very sorry   Please read everyone I am very sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read everyone I am very sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HaTrEdGaMiNg :: Welcome :: Stop in to say HI or Set up clan wars-
Jump to: